Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back to the Life- Penang

it is Sunny Day today. Welcome back to my blog. it is a long long time I no update my blog. From the day i came back to Penang until today, it is 6 months already.


In between this 6 months, i enjoyed the day with my family, my dear, and my friends. After Joy back to Taiwan, i started to help mummy with her business. Until the 1st of March, i started to work with Student World PG, to help students to go in College or study overseas. Look at them , it let me recalled back my memory. What i have to do after graduate until went to singapore until back to work until went to Sydney.


Time is flying. We cannot stop it anyway. it only we have to follow the step everyday,so that we wont miss any single chance. I am happy with this job,because it helping students. but at the same time, it let me felt that ,should i continue my study????? Chat with my foreign friend yesterday, they are started their intership again. waoooooooooo....they are so good.



I miss Sydney life actually, even it is hard to work, lonely sometimes, but i really miss the life, environment and weather. I always think of if time can reverse, can let me choose again, it that my answer is the same??What is my life now?? but time wont be reverse anyway, i should look forward. I am plan to go somewhere else, should I go back to Australia, or stay back in my hometown??

No comments: