Saturday, October 16, 2010

The last hour In Sydney

16Oct2010 1100am Sunny and Windy Day

Today is the last day in Sydney. It is a Sunny Day anyway,
Everything here goona to be my sweet memories very soon.
Is hard to say goodbye to Sydney. It bring me to grow up alone,
It let me had a group of best friends........
One year is flying away, I was recalled back when the day i left Penang,
all my friends tried their best to go to airport and said goodbye to me.
Today, all my friends also trying their best to send me to the airport
and say goodbye to me. I had very sweety friends around me,how lucky am i??
But it let me goona to cry and cry.

After today, when can we meet each other again,
when can i say Hi to Sydney,nobody know it.

Joy David Grace and Kelvin, Take care Yourself.
I am appreciated everything we had together.
yee Fen,Thank you for your caring and helping from the 1st day
i came to sydney until the end i leaving Sydney.
See You SOon.Take care yourself and Fight with your dream.



Bye..

1 comment:

-Chuen said...

welcome back, dont be sad, 天下无不散之宴席