Saturday, February 6, 2010

Raining Day

6.2.2010... RaIning day

It was raining day...cold....very tired because just came back from work..The first thing i wanna to share is i received my parcel..Thanks MUMMY..I LOVE YOU...finally, i can used my own shampoo and conditioner..hehe..My Hair alive again..happy happy..

next week is our CNY..a big celebration for everyone.BUt in Sydney here, nothing special.we same as usual, need to study and need to work as well.My boss had create some special menu just for CNY..all of the dishes looked very very nice..luckily, i had chance to learn from him..not really 100% know how to make it, but atleast i knew 60%...Hehe...When i back, just cook and let you all taste it..ok??




Chinese New Year is coming...Gong Xi Fa Chai To everyone..

2 comments:

-Chuen said...

Happy CNY winnie! rmb for me too

Winnie Phang said...

okie...just remine me about this...